|526 Superior Ave. | Cleveland, OH 44114
The 290,000 sq. ft., 15-story, historic Leader Building, was built in 1913 for the Cleveland News. In the 1960’s it was converted to a multi-tenant office building. In 2016, it will be redeveloped to offices and luxury apartments.
- Year Built: 1913.
- Floors: 1-3 Commercial, 4-15 Residential.
- Rentable Area:
- 285,284 RSF (typical floor size is 20,000 SF).
- Common-area-factor 12%.
- Rental Rates: Starting at $14.00/RSF.
- Available Square Feet:
- EXECUTIVE SUITES: 2 offices, shared conference room and cafe. All inclusive rent of $1300/month.
- SUITE 100: Retail storefront on Superior Avenue, approximately 3,075 RSF with basement storage. $18/SF/year.
- Custodial Services:
- Cleaning five (5) days per week included in rent.
- Management & Maintenance: On-site.
- Tenant Improvements: Negotiable.
- Utilities: Electric, water and sewer metered.
- HVAC: Energy Efficient, water source heat pumps o er 24/7 individual heat and cooling control. Pro rata water loop charge.
- Operating Expenses & Real Estate Tax Increases: None.
- Storage: Secured storage available, up to 800 RSF.
- Access / Security: Manned 24/7. After hours and weekend sign-in/sign-out is required.
- Data & Telecommunications: Wireless, cable and IT services.
- Signage: Signage in the main lobby touch screen directory with individual tenant suite signs.
- Free use of the building conference room with wireless internet.
- FedEx and UPS drop off.
- Hair Salon and Barber Shop.
- Pizza Shop.
- Dental offices.
- Coming Soon: Full Service Restaurant.