|1701 E. 12th St | Cleveland, OH 44114
Reserve Square is downtown Cleveland’s largest mixed-use property. It encompasses over 1,000,000 total sq. ft. and is comprised of 980 apartments (approximately 150 are corporate housing suites), 25,000 sq. ft. of retail, and over 200,000 sq. ft. of office space. It also boasts a 1000 car attached garage.
- Year Built: Built in 1975, renovated in 1992 and 2015. Two residential towers comprised of 830 apartments with 4 floors of retail and office space.
- Space Available For Lease:
- Office Space: 1,087 SF to 45,000 SF.
- Retail Space: 6,000 SF (divisible) with E. 12th Street and Mall entrances. Patio seating available; 21’ hood and large men’s and ladies’ restrooms.
- Call Center: Up to 35,000 SF with cubicles in place. Server room and fenced, outdoor area to house a generator.
- Rental Rates: Negotiable, based on lease term and improvements.
- Tenant Improvements: Build to suit.
- Custodial Services:
- Cleaning five (5) days per week included in rent for office tenants.
- Management & Maintenance: On-site.
- Utilities: As required by use, metered and billed monthly.
- HVAC: Energy efficient heat pumps with 24/7 individual tenant control.
- Fire & Life Safety: Sprinkler and life-safety systems throughout.
- Operating Expense & Real Estate Tax Increases: None.
- Storage: Secured storage available at reasonable rates.
- Access / Security: Both East 12th Street and East 13th Street access with two manned security stations, 24/7. Key fob access for tenants.
- Parking: Newly remodeled parking garage. Rates/packages available upon request.
- Newly remodeled office mall with free use of conference room and café.
- New pool with state-of-the-art fitness center, locker rooms and sun deck.
- 114 fully furnished corporate housing suites (minimum lease term of 30 days, subject to availability).
- On-site car rental agency, dry cleaning service, convenience market, and ATM plus copy center and several restaurants accessible from inside the building.
- Perk Plaza directly across E. 12th Street with Food Trucks on Walnut Wednesdays from May through September.
- 16,000 SF new brewery directly across Superior Avenue.