|50 Public Square | Cleveland, OH 44113
Formally dedicated in 1930 following over four years of extensive construction, the iconic Terminal Tower centralized the city's passenger rail service and gave Cleveland a signature landmark.
- Actual square footage is 581,400.
- Commercial leases - various rates.
Available Square Feet
- 90% occupied, not a lot of vacancy remaining.
- Cleaning for tenants will be provided by ABM.
- Based on lease negotiations.
- W&S, electric, gas - share a central plant unit for the building.
- Some storage units, floor 3 houses all historical documents/plans.
- North parking garage - 350 spaces.
- Lower levels: shops and restaurants.
- Observation deck,