|1228 Euclid Ave. | Cleveland, OH 44115
The iconic, historic Halle Building opened in 1908 as a renowned department store. In 1986, it was converted to office and retail space. It has 380,000 sq. ft. on 12 floors and will be redeveloped to offer retail, offices and residential apartments.
- Year Built: 1908, renovated 1985, 2016.
- Commercial Floors: 1 through 5
- Rentable Area:
- 383,000 RSF (typical floor size is 40,000 SF).
- Common-area factor 14.5% multi-tenant oor, 8% full floor.
- Rental Rates: Starting at $16.00/RSF/year.
- Available Square Feet: 1st Floor:
- Salon or barber shop 1,214 RSF.
- Custodial Services:
- Cleaning five (5) nights per week included in rent (office space only). Day porter on-site.
- Management & Maintenance: On-site.
- Tenant Improvements:
- Negotiable, depending on lease term and rental rates.
- Complete build-to-suit available, per building standard work letter.
- Electricity for lights, power, and fan for heat pumps separately metered and billed monthly on rent statements.
- Water loop for HVAC units $100.00/ton/year, billed monthly.
- HVAC: Water source heat pumps.
- Operating Expenses & Real Estate Tax Increases: None.
- Storage: Secured storage in basement at $8.00/RSF/year.
- Access / Security: 24/7 professional security staff located in the lobby.
- Data & Telecommunications: Wireless, cable and IT services.
- Signage: Signage in the main lobby directory with individual tenant suite signs.
- Parking: Attached Halle Garage offers 600 parking spaces.
- Restaurant featuring lobby, mezzanine and outdoor dining, full liquor service and happy hour specials.
- The lower level will o er a 16,000 SF fitness club, a large meeting room with approximately 200 seating capacity, and a community room coming soon.