|1228 Euclid Ave. | Cleveland, OH 44115
The iconic, historic Halle Building opened in 1908 as a renowned department store. In 1986, it was converted to office and retail space. It has 380,000 sq. ft. on 12 floors and will be redeveloped to offer retail, offices and residential apartments.
- 1908, Renovated 1985, 2016.
- 383,000 Rentable square feet (typical floor size is 40,000 square feet). Common-area factor 14.5% multi-tenant floor, 8% full floor.
- Starting at $16.00/RSF/year.
Available Square Feet
- First Floor: Various suites ranging from 340 rentable square feet up to 1500 rentable square feet.
- Second Floor: 42,000 rentable square feet.
- Cleaning five (5) days per week included in rent. Day porter on-site.
Management & Maintenance
- Negotiable, depending on lease term and rental rates. Complete build-to-suit available, per building standard work letter.
- Electricity for lights, power, and fan for heat pumps separately metered and billed monthly on rent statements.
Operating Expenses & Real Estate Tax Increases
- Pro rata share over base year.
- Secured storage in basement at $8.00/RSF/year.
- 24/7 Professional security staff located in the lobby.
Data & Telecommunications
- Wireless, cable and IT services.
- Signage in the main lobby directory with individual tenant suite signs.
- Attached Halle Garage offers 600 parking spaces.
- Lower level features the food court and large meeting room (available to tenants at no charge). First floor has a sundry shop. Coming soon: a full-service restaurant.