|1500 W. 3rd St. | Cleveland, OH 44113
Post Office Plaza debuted as downtown's central post office in the 1930s and has been an office complex since the late 1980s. This location consists of 437,500 RSF, and boasts direct access to light rail (RTA) connecting to airports and suburbs, immediate access to Tower City Center, food court, fine dining, shopping, banking, and multiplex cinema.
- Year Built: 1930, renovated 1990.
- Floors: 5
- Space Available For Lease:
- Ranging from 6,600 RSF to full floor of 88,875 RSF.
- Total contiguous approximately 150,000 RSF.
- Total rentable area 437,500 RSF.
- Common Area Factor:
- Multi-tenant 15%.
- Full floor 7%.
- Custodial Services:
- Five (5) nights per week included in rent.
- Tenant Improvements: Based on lease negotiations.
- In-suite electricity sub-metered.
- Pro rata HVAC water loop charge.
- HVAC: Programmed for business hours. Override available by contacting management.
- Fire & Life Safety: Sprinkler and life safety systems throughout.
- Security: 24/7 with identification required for visitors.
- Parking: Two enclosed adjacent lots.
- Central security station in main lobby.
- Card access and CCTV camera system.
- Fitness facility.
- Direct access to light rail (RTA) connecting to airports and suburbs.
- Immediate access to Tower City Center, food court, fine dining,
shopping, banking, and multiplex cinema.
- Nearby luxury hotels.