|1621 Euclid Ave. | Cleveland, OH 44115
The historic B.F. Keith Building, located in the heart of Playhouse Square, is a 21-story, 213,000 sq. ft. office building that opened in 1921. Originally the tallest building in Cleveland, to this day it offers some of the most spectacular panoramic views of the city.
- Year Built: 1921.
- Floors: 21.
- Rentable Area:
- 213,000 RSF (typical floor size is 11,764 SF).
- Common-area-factor 12%.
- Multi-tenant, 8% full floor.
- Rental Rates: Starting at $16.00/RSF/year.
- Available Square Feet: Up to 23,500 SF (2 full floors).
- Lake views.
- Custodial Services:
- Cleaning five (5) nights per week included in rent.
- Management & Maintenance: On-site.
- Tenant Improvements:
- Negotiable, depending on lease term and rental rates.
- Complete, build-to-suit available.
- Innovative Design Center: Conveniently select your suite finishes.
- Electricity for lights, outlets, and fan for air conditioning separately metered and billed directly to tenants on monthly rent statement.
- Pro rata HVAC water loop billed monthly.
- HVAC: Steam heat (no charge), water-source heat pumps for air conditioning.
- Storage: Secured storage available.
- Access / Security:
- 24/7 security, after hours and weekend sign-in/sign-out required.
- Parking: Playhouse Square Garage: covered, attached and accessible via a covered walkway into the theater lobbies.
- Free use of the building board room and conference room.
- High speed fiber optics/internet.
- Brand new, state-of-the-art fitness center with locker rooms and yoga studio.
- Brand new tenant lounge.
- FedEx and UPS drop off.
- Hair salon, restaurants and Corbo’s Bakery.
- Also, direct interior access to Palace, Ohio and State Theaters, Restaurants, Coffee Shop, Hair Salon, Nail Salon, and Jeweler.