|1621 Euclid Ave. | Cleveland, OH 44115
The historic B.F. Keith Building, located in the heart of Playhouse Square, is a 21-story, 213,000 sq. ft. office building that opened in 1921. Originally the tallest building in Cleveland, to this day it offers some of the most spectacular panoramic views of the city.
- 213,000 rentable square feet (typical floor size is 10,500 square feet). Common-area-factor 12%.
- Starting at $16.00/RSF/year.
Available Square Feet
- Up to 25,000 square feet including whole floor suites and 3,643 square feet of retail space.
- Cleaning five (5) days per week included in rent.
Management & Maintenance
- Negotiable, depending on lease term and rental rates. Complete, build-to-suit available.
Innovative Design Center
- Conveniently select your suite finishes in comfort.
- Electricity for lights, power, and fan for air conditioning separately metered and billed directly to tenants on monthly rent statement.
- Secured storage available.
- 24/7 security, after hours and weekend sign-in/sign-out is required.
- Building standard signage in the main lobby directory with individual tenant suite hours.
- Playhouse Square Garage: covered, attached and accessible via a covered walkway into the theater lobbies.
- Free use of the building board room and meeting room.
- High speed fiber optics/internet.
- Brand new, state-of-the-art fitness center with locker rooms and yoga studio.
- Brand new tenant lounge.
- FedEx and UPS drop off.